Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Is It Really?

Sorry I haven't been on my blog for awhile! I actually optioned a script to BBC and have been working on that...plus it's been an emotionally challenging time for me. But reminded by my daughter that there are two or three readers out there, I thought I'd tackle the great question of all writers and philosophers...what is this thing called love? The answer is never definitive, and everyone adds to it. I've been thinking a lot about love, almost constantly lately, and here are the few views I am, or have been, fortunate enough to experience.

I want to help you realize a dream...every one of them.
My pride in standing behind you is equal to standing at your shoulder
or leading the way.
Times can be hard, but I know we can make them better together.
Every moment is opportunity, no restrictions, no denials, no limits,
no fear of failure.
All pain is shared, experienced, released, and dispersed.
Joy is abundant, achievable, and increased with you.
I am so deeply aware of my gratitude.
Physical touch always brings peace, excitement, pleasure.
I am a better person with you.
I get you when others don't, I see you when others can not.
I want to share everything with you.
I'll wait for you.

1 comment: